I didn't have Anna's inks, especially the bright and colorful shellac ones, so I decided to make use of whatever I had. I certainly enjoyed this fun-filled exercise. Here are some of my adventures:
1. Derwent inktense pencils and black pen.
2. Magenta fineliner. I found this line drawing to be quite challenging, even though it looked easy.
3. Fountain pen and black ink.
4. Inktense pencils, black pen and white jelly roll
5. Urdu/Arabic Nastaleeq calligraphy. First few alphabets written with qalam (reed pen) and drawing ink.