I was worried about doing the ice, turned out to be my favorite part! I also learned I dislike doing leaves. I made it larger than the outline originally was so I had to do the initial wash in 2 steps. (Luckily the light color at the bottom of the star made for a good dividing part.) I tried doing it in one wash but it dried too much to come back and really drop in the "fuzzy" currants, so I had a lot to repair in step one, but after that things went smoothly. I will come back in a day or two and decide if I want to do the splatters I did this by using DS Lemon Yellow, Quinacridone Red, and Pthalo Blue.