I did it! (But forgot to take the screenshot)

I did it! (But forgot to take the screenshot) - student project

One Audiofile of my class (Three Healthy And Delicious Alternatives To Jam And Nutella) was especially terrible, so I cleaned it up according to the instructions in your class. Everything worked out fine, altough it was a little bit complicated as it combined the Audiotracks of two different cameras...

My version of Audacity seems different to yours. At least I had different parameters in the "Reduce Noise" Window. 

Unfortunately I don't have time to edit the other tracks, but I hope they will accept it as it is. 

Here is the link to my class: http://skl.sh/2duXphZ

Sonja Schnatzer

Healthy treats for your sweet tooth!