Firstly, thank you for viewing my project. I really enjoyed this class and would like to share the steps to achieving my finished project.
1. Colours: I took my palatte from a degas painting
2. My motifs/elements - I spent quite a lot of time adding texture to these. My biggest challenge was getting the settings correct on my wacom to create the strokes within the petals & leaves.
3. Putting it all together - I revised this many times and I'm still not convinced it's right, but I'm happy with it for the moment.
4. Calendar -When I put it all together I realised I had to rotate a few elements to get it all right. This is my final calendar for August
5. Just for fun -Just in case you need a bit of motivation...here is an added extra!
Illustrator, Pattern Addict & Teacher