MILESTONE THREE - v2 of hela's marketing strategy given what I've learned.
Hela Medical Spa
- Historically, hela's customer base has been driven by word of mouth & regular emails from spa & individual service providers. I'd like to promote channels like online giftcard sales & referral discounts that stay a bit streamlined with that, especially in light of the type of product we offer.
- Consistent promotions/ events (about 1 per month) that target new groups, that also gives avenues for existing clients to participate.
- Participate in external events to raise brand exposure in appropriate way & get new email subscriptions that can be tracked for conversions - developing offsite massage arm of business.
- Potentially adding acupuncture & eyelash extensions as a new services.
- Calculate LTV & get more data on CPA.
- Watch retention rates more closely & reward staff who have best retention rates with preference for booking new clients.
- Limited test ad budgets in various channels for each event. (Trying a post-election VIP PNC mailing for target new DC-frequenter demographic.)
- Expand channels that produce best ROI.
- Consistent fresh activity online through website, fb & twitter & external local blogs.
- Update & improve website content to help keep SEO rankings on top.
- Educating & building consensus & buy-in among existing & new staff.