1. Bold lines and offset colour - the quickest and simplest one.
2. Bold textured shapes - this was fun and turned out really interesting although required more work. Looks kinda like a paper cut.
3. Soft pastels - this was pain, I couldn't really find a suitable brush (I'm using Krita). Maybe it was just because the hedgehog spikes. I don't really know. I'm pretty sure this style is totally not for me.
4. Colour pencils - this was the longest one. I like it.
5. Folk art - that's totally my favourite. I tried to go for more folk patterns for this one but I prefer it the way it is with folk art as a loose inspiration.
6. Watercolor and ink - this one turned better than I expected. As a watercolorist I incorporated some of techniques I normaly use while painting to make this illustation more interesting. And it turned out suprisingly good!