Hello Stephanie & everyone! I am artist, a teacher and I love cooking, I am making classes about Mexican, Spanish and Costa Rican dishes since that is my ethnic background and my husband is from Spain/Costa Rica. I am starting with the recipes that my family & my friends love the most. I have already film 4 class but I have only edited & published one the one you see above.
1. The first class is out already about 1 week ago. I made the classical Mexican Nopales dish.
Students can select to make as I did or vhange to fit their diestary needs. For example:
1. They could create a Vegan version by eliminating the items that vegans do not eat.
2. They could create a vegetarian version if you eliminate the animal products.
3. Instead of shrimp they create a version with meat, pork, chicken, fish, etc.
4. Many variations can be create using the recipe that was demonstrated in the class.