I've been wanting to do a design with this play on words for a while, so when I came across this in my sketchbook I knew it'd be perfect for this workshop (*because I could "roll" the die!*).
I made a couple pages of traces, eventually opting for a thinner "let's" for more contrast in the letters.
After bringing it into photoshop and doing the basic animation:
I added some texture for more interest and voila!
Ultimately it would be better to have a graph paper or hexy-stippled dungeon map texture as the background, but for now, this'll do.
Thanks for this class, Jamie! It was super easy to do and fun. I will definitely use this again!