Hello Mira. Thank you for your classes. I will start with the first one.
I do not use make-up often. Usually it it eyeliner (with fat eyeliner) and lip-gloss.
Only sometimes I use makeup, mascara, lipstick, eyeshadow.....
Ok, I took several pictures with different light (all withing 1-2 min in between) and they all look different. Here I wear toner on my skin, eyeliner and mascara. No lipstick. Ahh... I just realized - my phone was on the Beauty Face mode. I have more wrinkles than pictures show! HaHa!
1. My face shape - I am not sure - round, square, or rectangular?
2. Skin tone - probably reddish/neutral, gold-and-peach. Used to be very fair. I do burn easily and could see all my bluish/reddish veins. I prefer to wear gold, not silver. Off white.
3. Skin is mature and dry, thin, but I still have oily T-zone. I am 50.
4. In my arsenal I do have a lot. ))) Do not have a face luminizer and many of brow supplies.
5. I cannot wear a lot of skin products (just a bare minimum) as my skins starts to perspire. I do not wear blush, because my cheeks are always rosy.
Thank you for the lovely facial recipes! I shall try them soon! I love natural skincare.
Would love to hear what you can tell me about my face.