Updated Jan, 23rd 2013
1. Love exercise again. I have begun lifting again instead of limiting myself to just running every week.
2. Lose 10 lbs by 4/1. I have cut soda out of my diet (again)
3. Run a 5 mile race by 2/19. Ran 2.8 miles today which felt great
4. Ride my bike trainer 2 nights/week until the weather gets nice I can ride to work again
5. Run the Rugged Maniac in May. I did this last year with some girlfriends and we had a blast, but we walked the course and I really want to run it this time
6. Stay hydrated! I need to be much better about drinking my water throughout the day. My goal is to get 140oz of water per day.
Today I ran 2.8 miles which felt great as I haven't run in 7 weeks. I can really feel the difference lifting has had on my run as I was able to run for 40 minutes straight without taking a walk break. I lost 1.4 lbs this week and definitely made better food choices for the most part. French fries and Mexican food continue to be my downfall but I love them!
I did not get my trainer at all this past week, but will correct that tonight as I watch the Biggest Loser for additional motivation
I got in maybe 1/2 the water I needed to get in today...tomorrow will be better