First Effort.

First Effort. - student project

I only have a small beading loom and was not sure it would work to give me the loops at the top but it did. I would bulk up the fringe next time. I added a piece of sea glass, after debating how to attach it I went for glue; as an embroiderer this seemed a 'no no' but it worked. My piece is a dangler rather than a necklace. I enjoyed the class.

I have now ordered a small loom because I got tempted , so will have to make some more.

First Effort. - image 1 - student project

First Effort. - image 2 - student project

First Effort. - image 3 - student project