Then I cut into 4. No cutting board, or knife, so Plan B is Photoshop. But it helped a lot to figure this out the "old fashioned way".
Then I added more pattern and finished. Next stop: new colorways.
Now these colorways were experimental. I in no way would use these colors in real time and would most likely make the pattern smaller or different going forward. But it was a fun lesson! Also changed the pillows on the couch to my designs I have licensed to a home decor company. I thouht they were more fun and went with the pattern more. The pattern is BIG and FUNKY, but I figured what the heck. Experimenting.