Fawn

Fawn - student project

 

I essentially did this project twice (both attempts below)...My first attempt was cute but overall felt too dog-like. I adjusted the neck, eyes, tail, nose, mouth, and ears (so pretty much everything!) to get to my final result. I'm really glad I took the time to rework these areas because I think my final result is a lot better (though there's something whimsical and simplistic about my first attempt that I still really like). In the future, I'm going to make sure I have the anatomy right before going to town on final color. I learned a lot with this project and really enjoyed the class. Thanks Steph!

 

Final Result

Fawn - image 1 - student project

 

First Attempt

Fawn - image 2 - student project