Updated Nov, 12th 2012
Facebook is not just to keep up with your best friends wedding or baby pictures.
Independent artists and small businesses are looking for cost effective ways to introduce their product and brand to new markets across the U.S. and around the world. Using Facebook as Social Media can take your brand beyond your circle of 'Likes' and increase your fan base.
1. Define your target market: Who are you trying to reach?
2. Where are they? In the world of social media, what do they like; bakeries, charities, visitors guides, etc.
3. How do you reach them, now that you know who you want to reach and where they are on Facebook?
4. Are 'Likes' everything you would like them to be?
5. What is 'Organic' versus 'Viral' reach.
6. Now that you've gone 'Viral', what to expect.
Prerequisites: Facebook Business Page created and online.