EllieP re-engineers her own pumpkin

EllieP re-engineers her own pumpkin - student project

From a children's book of mine! I decided not to cut a face but to keep the leaf instead. This is a partial screenshot of the page.

EllieP re-engineers her own pumpkin - image 1 - student project

It was hard to do exactly the system you set up as I am in CS5 - but I learnt the technique of colouring segments from Helen Bradley earlier this year and dredged it up from the depths of my brain! Here is my pumpkin, then. Lovely class, thank you. I like the appearance of these low poly things. Might do another image one day!

EllieP re-engineers her own pumpkin - image 2 - student project