Editing Space Cats!

Editing Space Cats! - student project

Here's my finished painting on my Desk of Chaos. 

Editing Space Cats! - image 1 - student projectEditing Space Cats! - image 2 - student project

I still had lots of smudges, excess paper to remove, some stubborn pencil lines and the worst of all - some of my cats had been torn when I removed masking fluid. 

 

Here's a close up of the scan on one of the cats. 

Editing Space Cats! - image 3 - student project

And here's the close up of the finished editing. I used clone stamp to clean up the torn area on the leg as well as remove the hair from scanning, magic wand tool in the lettering to just get a crisp white letter and levels to adjust to look more like the actual painting. 

 

Editing Space Cats! - image 4 - student project

 

Thank you so much for this class! I was needing it so much right now and I feel way more confident playing around with photoshop and editing my work! 

Here's a screen shot of the finalized editing! 

Editing Space Cats! - image 5 - student project