How Crushee Works
1. Meeting new people is easy. Crushee is social free for all. A social network without ‘friends’, everyone is your new friend.
2. Current members vet new members into the network by crushing them once. One crush and you’re in.
3. Crushes are anonymous, and sent by email as initials, until you have formed a mutual crush, then your mutual crush is revealed to the whole community.
4. Everything you do on the site is public unless you have formed a mutual crush with a user. Mutual crushes are allowed to private message each other.
5. Get more exposure to the community to get in sooner by uploading more photos and content about yourself.
1. List all major “players” in the system (eg. a marketplace may have two major players: buyers & sellers)
a. Existing users
b. New un-vetted users
c. New vetted users
d. People who have crushed you.
e. People who have yet to crush you.
Crushee selfish reasons
2. List out any selfish reasons why each player would need their contacts/friends to join the service
1. People want to get laid
2. People want to be seen by more people in the network.
3. People want their posts to be private
4. People want to chat real time in private
5. People want to see who their crushes are.
6. People want to meet in real life
3. List out all things you could possibly charge each player for on the service
Things we could possibly charge for.
1. exposure in search
2. private posts in public places
3. realtime chat
4. Meeting in real life
5. Location based search
6. Access to hidden content (nsfw)
7. Access to communication with users that aren’t a mutual crush
4. For 2 and 3 above give a very short reason you think the player would be motivated to need their contact or pay for the service
1. Most of the motivation comes from connecting with existing users.
5. a. List the channels (email, facebook, text message, etc.) that you will send your users’ invites through and b. how you will get that contact data
1. Right now we send emails.
2. We send notifications on site. Private messages sent by us have worked well. People come back to see a private message that someone has sent them.
3. When our mobile experience is complete we will send alerts through mobile.