Columbine - student project

This was very fun.  I did the daisies and cosmos flowers first for practice. Then found a picture and started the process.  In retrospect, the leaves at the bottom are awkward and I would leave them off if I do the picture again.  I learned so much in a short lesson - this took my pictures from doodles and struggling with shading to nice art. 

I took a picture of the project with my cell phone to upload it and it isn't great.  I also see it cut off a bit at the top due to size limitation.  

I will definitely do more of these - especially once my wild flowers start to bloom in the yard.  I have always taken pictures. Now I can draw them.  How very awesome.  Thank you!