Unfortunately, I do not have all colours proposed in the class, but I have some other options:
1. Winsor&Newton Professional 3colour system tubes (Permanent Rose, Winsor Blue Red shade, Winsor Lemon)
2. Winsor&Newton Cotman 12 colours starter set
3. No name tubes, claiming they are professional, but they are not - they are very cheap and do not have pigment codes on tubes.
So I’ve spent almost two days playing with them, despite I’ve been painting with them for quite a long time, it seems I met them first time doing all these activities! And results are quite... surprising!
So let's stop talking, let's see my charts!
1. Swatches and colour wheel for only three prof tubes I have:
2. In Cotman set I have chosen next colours:
Lemon Yellow, Cadmium yellow pale, Ultramarine, Intense Blue, Cadmium Red Pale and for cool red I took Permanent Rose prof tube as this set do not provide any magenta-like colour.
Colours are transparent, however, mixing chart is.... disappointing. Dunno what happened - I used clear water and washed my brush all the times, but here are pictures:
3. I have set of 24 no name colours from Amazon and again I have chosen 6. No name tubes appeared to be transparent as well and, surprisingly, I like mixing chart much more than Cotman ones oO
Purples and greens look definitely more attractive than winsor&newton ones.....