Look 1: Sea Foam Summer Sparkle
I fill in my brows first always because I use the concealer "method" to carve out the arch, clean up lines and add the highlight.
I tried to stay true to using creamy type products in lieu of the Aqua Cream products. So I used waterproof eyeliner pencils as cream shadows.
I used a pink toned gitter over the creme white shadow.
I added lashes of course darling!!! I also used a cream blush and melon colored lipstick.
Look 2: Color Vision: Violet
Rationale: I chose to mirror the tutorial but using shimmer shadows from my BH Cosmetics 88 Cool Shimmer Palette. I used a pink hue in the inner corner, purple on the middle of the lid and a gray/dark brown for the outter third of the eye. I began with priming my lid with MAC's Paintpot in Painterly. I also applied the shadows moist by spraying Fix+ (MAC) onto the brush, which is not shown in the picture below (I forgot!!!)
Clockwise, starting with Face Atelier quad
1. In that quad, I used the brown shade to fill in eyebrows (Brown Down - MAC)
2. Estee Lauder Pink Simmer Lipgloss
3. Black Opal Foundation Stick in Khalamari Sand (face/under eye highlight)
4. BH Liquid Foundation in D2
5. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 30
6. Sephora Mattifying Foundation in D50
7. Ben Nye Banana Powder (set highlight)
8.The Balm Blush/eyeshadow in Hot Mama - blush / cheek bone highlight
9. BH Cosmetics Waterproof eyeliner in Onyx
10. NYC Big Bold Bronzer in MetropoliTan - face contour
11. Eye Brow Gels Anastasia of Beverly Hills in Clear and Espresso
12. Mascara - Rimmel Scandal Eyes waterproof in Black and LORAC Multiplex 3D Lashes
13. MAC Painpot in Painterly
14. MUFE HD Primer and MUFE HD Powder - btw, this primer will make any damn foundation look soooo good. Set with the HD powder - gives your normal fondation super powers!!! I use a dry wedge and press the powder into my skin.
So here I pretty much have my shadows laid. I did not start with the brows first this time. I only applied the eyeshadow primer to my lid and just above the crease.
Here you can see the entire eye shape, purple toned down so it literally is a pop of color. I cleaned up the eyebrow and shadow with concealer (not shown in my products pic - 15 concealer palette) and the foundation. Under eye highlight, etc.
No lashes, two differnt mascaras and I used the same colors on the water line.
Final Thoughts: I enjoyed participating in this class and replicating the looks using products in my collection. I realize that the MUFE Aqua products are probably perfect for summer being that they are waterproof and do not smudge or crease, which is ideal for summer makeup wear. Trying to use any cream drugstore products that claims to be waterproof may not pan out if you use it alone. If MUFE offers another class like this, I would definietly sign up!!!!!!