In this class I will be sharing more than just cats! I will show you how I use Procreate to achieve my illustration look and all the Procreate tools I use in my process.
We will cover:
* A quick overview of the app and the brushes I use.
* Using Layer Masks and Clipping Masks to maintain the original layer content.
* Working with shapes, textures and patterns.
* How to import painted papers for collage looks.
* Using split screen for research and color with Pinterest.
* Color choosing and shading for dimension.
* Exporting finished artwork plus Adjustment Tools.
* Bonus tips & tricks while creating a complete illustration from start to finish and more.
To learn more about your unique voice & style, check out my first class "Discovering Your Art Style Through Daily Creating." You can find it here:
Discovering Your Art Style Through Daily Creating