Q1: First of all, list your goals for learning or studying graphic design.
- I'd like to learn more about color theory, design psychology as well as the industry standards for formatting and document types.
- My goal is to be able to take some freelance work, and perhaps being able to live off of my creativity.
- I'd like to learn some tools and processes that can help me maximize my skills.
Q2: Research the software you need to have.
- I want to use the Affinity Suite, since I already have some knowledge of their vector program, and I like them.
Q3: Research equipment and list what you need to purchase.
- Regarding the tech, I have what I need, so all I need are the softwares.
Q4: Choose your desired work option.
- My focus will be part-time, with the hope that I can create a port folio to perhaps, one day, become a full-time freelancer.
Q5: Where will I get my work and studying done?
- I work as a respiratory helper, and I have a lot of time where I'm just available on duty, but otherwise not doing anything, so this is what I want to spent my time on.
- By my computer on my days off.
Q6: Finding places if community and inspiration.
- Learn Design and Go Freelance
- Lindsaymarshdesign on Instagram
- Kalypsodesigns on Instagram