Well, this took me a long time. At last it's finished :)
The fox was super hard for me, and I almost dropped it entirely, but at least I did SOMETHING with it. The scales were a lot easier for me.
The small feathers weren't so good, and I also made a mistake with coloring, so I tried to repeat them on the right. Not the best either, but a tad better.
This fox was my bane, especially its neck. The horror )) I don't really like the ear either, it doesn't fit the rest of the fur... but oh well.
With the flamingo I couldn't use just one variation of pink, it seemed too 'off' for me, so I added some red here and there, and yellow too, I think.