I came up with three different layouts for the project. My thought was to zero in on the main character and the birds using screen captures and manipulated bird photos. The top is my first choice and could probably use a couple of more editing sessions.
I watched the movie on my computer and using SnagIt captured images of the actual movie to work with.
I then went to google image search and punched in Angry Black Birds and selected several photos to work with in photoshop. If I was actually doing the project I would enhance one of the birds in the movie and manipulate.
I did start out with some very rough drafts of the bird to aid in the development of the poster.