I'm still trying to figure out which map I'd like to work on for my final project. I have a couple started already: a map from my childhood in Pender, a map of 14ers in Colorado I'd like to climb, a map of the breweries in Fort Collins that are baby friendlys, changing tablets, etc, or a map for visitors that come to Fort Collins to use as it would highlight our favorites restaurants, places, hikes, from out house. I'd like to make a map that was meaningful for this time period in our life. I think the last map idea (neighborhood map of our Top 10-15 things here) would be so fun to make and share with family and friends.
- Why am I making this map? For fun and to share with family and friends.
- Why am I the expert to create this map? While I've only lived in Fort Collins a year, it feels like home and we have so many favorites to share.
- Who is my target audience? Family and Friends.
- Do I want my final project to be printed or digital? How is going to be used/held? What other constraints do I need to keep in mind moving forward? (Note type can be smaller on printed maps than when viewed on web) Printed.
- What level of detail do I need to include? (Names, addresses, contact info, street names, website, hours, descriptions, color coding, etc.) I can just put cross streets and the names of places.
- Dear class, I need your help/expertise/guidance on how to.....