This isn't just a New Year's Resolution thing. This month is truly a new beginning for me.
This January has already seen me turn 31, start the final semester of schooling for my new career, and leave behind my friends and family to move to a new country to be with my fiancee.
I want to make the most of this opportunity and make myself into who I want to be.
You can find me as EveryManJack on Fitocracy.
- Exercise a minimum of 3 times a week and log everything on Fitocracy
- Get a gym membership
- Begin the Couch to 5K program
- Begin a modified version of Sean 10mm's "Stripped" 5x5
- Stop drinking cola
- Cook my own meals, and ensure a healthy diet
- To run a 5K in under 30 minutes
- Be able to do five unassisted pullups
My Longterm Goals:
- To participate in a Mud Run/Warrior Dash/Spartan Race
- Pass the minimum requirements for the Marine Corps physical fitness test