I had an empty Moleskine concertina book that's been waiting for a project for years! This felt like the perfect opportunity to make good use of it. Each pattern had 6 pages. I put some masking tape to hold everything down and to create a frame for each page.
The plan is to add some text around the patterns, but I'm not sure what yet. Probably something to do with my walks in the park in the evening.
I removed the original Moleskine cover and created a new cover. I mixed up the patterns on a single sheet to create a design for the cover.
I loved the course. Thanks, Neha. Looking forward to the live class in May!