Missed this live session? Check out the recording of the class here!
Paint seasonal wreaths to use as gifts, cards, or just for fun!
Skillshare Premium Members are invited to join us on Monday, December 14th at 3:00 PM EST for a live online Zoom session with Top Teacher Audrey to paint some wintery watercolor wreaths together. The session will run for approximately 60 minutes. Click the “Remind Me” button above to register!
Audrey is a teaching artist and founder of Things Unseen Designs based in the Chicago area. She has been teaching for the last nine years in schools and museums, and loves to teach online too! Audrey truly believes that each person is unique and creative. Through her classes, she has inspired over 29,000 students on Skillshare.
This live session will include:
- An overview of the skills you need to paint beautiful watercolor wreaths
- Instructions for adding fun wintery details like berries, decorative banners, or even a little bird perched on your wreath
- Some relaxing time to just sit and paint with Audrey
Throughout the session, you’ll be encouraged to work alongside Audrey and ask questions. If you’d like to paint live with Audrey, we recommend bringing the following materials:
- Watercolor, or another heavyweight, paper
- Watercolor paints of your choosing
- Round brushes (Audrey recommends sizes 2, 6, or 8 for beginners)
- Clean water in a jar or glass, paper towel for blotting
- A pencil and eraser
Feel free to add questions in advance of the event (discussion forum below) or bring them live to the Zoom session. We look forward to seeing you soon!
How to Participate:
- Click “Remind Me” above to register for the live session.
- On the day of the event, we’ll post a link to join the Zoom call. 15 minutes prior to the start time, we’ll open up the room so you can access the event. Make sure you’re subscribed to “Updates from Skillshare” in your account settings to receive an email reminder 15 minutes before the session starts.
- Come with your questions, or just listen in!
What to Know About Zoom:
- Zoom is a free online video conferencing tool. Download it to your device here. Note: Zoom will download automatically when you join your first call.
- Once you’ve joined the Zoom call, use the “chat” window to type your questions in real time. We’ll get through as many as possible!
- To make sure everyone can hear, we’ll be using Zoom’s “mute” feature so that audio is coming through from the teacher’s end only.
- You are encouraged (but not required) to turn on your camera.
- We want to keep Zoom a safe space for everyone — please abide by Skillshare’s community guidelines throughout the session.