Missed this live session? Check out the recorded class here!
Explore different ways to get your spark back if you’re feeling stuck.
Skillshare Premium Members are invited to join us on Wednesday, December 9th at 12:00 PM EST for a live online Zoom session with Nathanial Drew all about strategies for getting unstuck when you feel in a rut. The session will run for approximately 60 minutes. Click the “Remind Me” button above to register!
Nathaniel Drew is a YouTuber and online content creator who is known for creating work that challenges people to live life differently. Constantly in search of mental clarity, his life is a series of experiments, and he loves sharing the results and lessons with 1.2 million subscribers on YouTube, 146,000 followers on Instagram, and over 8,000 students on Skillshare.
This live session will include:
- A vulnerable discussion of the ways Nathaniel has felt stuck this year, and his experiment of taking a month-long social media detox to help
- An exploration of other tools you might use to get out of a creative funk
- A journaling activity to help you identify some goals or projects that make you feel excited to move forward again, and the habits that will help you get there
All you’ll need to participate is paper and something to write with. Throughout the session, you’ll be encouraged to work alongside Nathaniel and ask questions. Feel free to add questions in advance of the event (discussion forum below) or bring them live to the Zoom session. We look forward to seeing you soon!
How to Participate:
- Click “Remind Me” above to register for the live session.
- On the day of the event, we’ll post a link to join the Zoom call. 15 minutes prior to the start time, we’ll open up the room so you can access the event. Make sure you’re subscribed to “Updates from Skillshare” in your account settings to receive an email reminder 15 minutes before the session starts.
- Come with your questions, or just listen in!
What to Know About Zoom:
- Zoom is a free online video conferencing tool. Download it to your device here. Note: Zoom will download automatically when you join your first call.
- Once you’ve joined the Zoom call, use the “chat” window to type your questions in real time. We’ll get through as many as possible!
- To make sure everyone can hear, we’ll be using Zoom’s “mute” feature so that audio is coming through from the teacher’s end only.
- You are encouraged (but not required) to turn on your camera.
- We want to keep Zoom a safe space for everyone — please abide by Skillshare’s community guidelines throughout the session.