Live.Took place on June 17, 3:00pm. EDT
Tips for Thriving with Your Creative Business — Live with Bonnie Christine
About this Live Session
Missed the live session or hoping to rewatch it? Head here to view the recording!
Curious to hear how Bonnie Christine built a successful surface pattern design business while staying true to herself? Skillshare Premium Members are invited to join us on Wednesday, June 17th, 3pm ET for a live online Zoom session with Bonnie Christine all about growing a successful and authentic creative business. The session will run for approximately 45 minutes. Click the “Remind Me” button above to register!
Bonnie Christine is an internationally-renowned surface pattern designer, entrepreneur, and award-winning online educator whose classes have reached more than 50,000 students on Skillshare. She’s been creating delicate and ethereal artwork for brands and products around the world since 2009, and she’s passionate about teaching others how to bring their dreams to life, too.
Throughout the session, you’ll be encouraged to interact with Bonnie Christine and ask questions. Feel free to add questions in advance of the event (discussion forum below) or bring them live to the Zoom session. We look forward to seeing you soon.
How to Participate:
- Click “Remind Me” above to register for the live session.
- On the day of the event thirty minutes prior to the start time, we’ll post a link to join the Zoom call on this page, and we’ll send you an email 15 minutes before the session starts to remind you to join. Make sure you’re subscribed to “Updates from Skillshare” in your account settings to get your reminder.
- Come with your questions, or just listen in!
What to Know About Zoom:
- Zoom is a free online video conferencing tool. Download it to your device here. Note: Zoom will download automatically when you join your first call.
- Once you’ve joined the Zoom call, use the “chat” window to type your questions in real time. We’ll get through as many as possible!
- To make sure everyone can hear, we’ll be using Zoom’s “mute” feature so that audio is coming through from the teacher’s end only.
- You are encouraged (but not required) to turn on your camera.
- A maximum of 300 members can join the Zoom call at once, so join right on time to secure your spot.
- We want to keep Zoom a safe space for everyone — please abide by Skillshare’s community guidelines throughout the session.
Frequently Asked Questions