If you missed the class live, you can check it out here!
Let loose and grow your creative confidence with Audrey and her watercolor wreaths.
Skillshare Premium Members are invited to join us on Wednesday, July 8th, 3pm ET for a live online Zoom session with Audrey all about letting loose with watercolor wreaths. The session will run for approximately 60 minutes. Click the “Remind Me” button above to register!
Audrey is a teaching artist and founder of Things Unseen Designs based in the Chicago area. She has been teaching for the last nine years in schools and museums, and loves to teach online too! Audrey truly believes that each person is unique and creative. Through her classes, she has inspired over 23,000 students on Skillshare.
Throughout the session, you’ll be encouraged to work alongside Audrey and ask questions. Feel free to add questions in advance of the event (discussion forum below) or bring them live to the Zoom session. If you’d like to paint live with Audrey, we recommend bringing the following materials:
- Watercolor, or another heavyweight, paper
- Watercolor paints of your choosing
- Round brushes (Audrey recommends sizes 2, 6, or 8 for beginners)
- Clean water in a jar or glass, paper towel for blotting
We look forward to seeing you soon!
How to Participate:
- Click “Remind Me” above to register for the live session.
- On the day of the event thirty minutes prior to the start time, we’ll post a link to join the Zoom call on this page, and we’ll send you an email 15 minutes before the session starts to remind you to join. Make sure you’re subscribed to “Updates from Skillshare” in your account settings to get your reminder.
- Come with your questions, or just listen in!
What to Know About Zoom:
- Zoom is a free online video conferencing tool. Download it to your device here. Note: Zoom will download automatically when you join your first call.
- Once you’ve joined the Zoom call, use the “chat” window to type your questions in real time. We’ll get through as many as possible!
- To make sure everyone can hear, we’ll be using Zoom’s “mute” feature so that audio is coming through from the teacher’s end only.
- You are encouraged (but not required) to turn on your camera.
- We want to keep Zoom a safe space for everyone — please abide by Skillshare’s community guidelines throughout the session.