Missed the live session or hoping to rewatch it? Head here to view the recording!
Ready to get creative with your watercolors and learn some fun new tips and techniques? Grab your brush, and join us for a live hour of painting!
Skillshare Premium Members are invited to join us on Friday, May 29th at 3pm EDT for a live online Zoom session with Ana Victoria Calderón all about having fun with watercolor. The session will run for approximately 60 minutes. Click the “Remind Me” button above to register!
Ana Victoria Calderón is an artist and author based in Mexico City and a Top Teacher here on Skillshare. Her classes on beginner to advanced watercolor techniques have reached over 75,000 Skillshare students and inspired countless creative student projects.
Throughout the session, you’ll be encouraged to work alongside Ana with your own watercolors as she guides us through a few easy exercises. If you’d like to paint along, come prepared with:
- Watercolor paper
- Assortment of round brushes
- Watercolor paints (tubes, pans or liquids)
- White ink, acrylic or gouache
- Masking fluid
- Pencil and/or compass to draw large circle
- Paper towel or cloth
- Optional Extras: India ink, table salt, metallic/iridescent watercolor, any fun type of paint you want to try out!
You’ll also be encouraged to ask Ana questions along the way. We look forward to seeing you soon!
How to Participate:
- Click “Remind Me” above to register for the live session.
- On the date of the event, we’ll post a link to join the Zoom call on this page, and we’ll send you an email 15 minutes before the session starts to remind you to join. Make sure you’re subscribed to “Updates from Skillshare” in your account settings to get your reminder.
- Come with your questions, or just listen in!
What to Know About Zoom:
- Zoom is a free online video conferencing tool. Download it to your device here. Note: Zoom will download automatically when you join your first call.
- Once you’ve joined the Zoom call, use the “chat” window to type your questions in real time. We’ll get through as many as possible!
- To make sure everyone can hear, we’ll be using Zoom’s “mute” feature so that audio is coming through from the teacher’s end only.
- You are encouraged (but not required) to turn on your camera.
- A maximum of 300 members can join the Zoom call at once, so join right on time to secure your spot.
- We want to keep Zoom a safe space for everyone — please abide by Skillshare’s community guidelines throughout the session.