Miss this live session? Check out the recorded version here!
Paint alongside Peggy Dean to create an autumnal floral masterpiece with watercolors.
Skillshare Premium Members are invited to join us on Thursday, November 12th at 6:00 PM ET for a live online Zoom session with Peggy Dean all about fall-inspired florals. The session will run for approximately 60 minutes. Click the “Remind Me” button above to register!
Peggy Dean is a best-selling author, award-winning artist, and founder of The Pigeon Letters—a creative community and business where Peggy provides accessible and affordable tools for hobbyists, creators, entrepreneurs, and more. Over 285,000 students have learned from Peggy on Skillshare, where she teaches classes on everything from hand lettering and watercolor to entrepreneurship and how to price your creative work.
This live session will include:
- A warm up activity to loosen up your painting muscles and practice some of the skills needed for painting beautiful watercolor florals
- Step-by-step instructions for creating your own fall floral masterpiece
- Plenty of tips and tricks from Peggy along the way on everything from color choices to watercolor techniques
All you need to paint along is whatever watercolor materials you have on hand! Throughout the session, you’ll be encouraged to work alongside Peggy and ask questions. Feel free to add questions in advance of the event (discussion forum below) or bring them live to the Zoom session. We look forward to seeing you soon!
How to Participate:
- Click “Remind Me” above to register for the live session.
- On the day of the event, we’ll post a link to join the Zoom call. 10 minutes prior to the start time, we’ll open up the room so you can access the event. Make sure you’re subscribed to “Updates from Skillshare” in your account settings to receive an email reminder 15 minutes before the session starts.
- Come with your questions, or just listen in!
What to Know About Zoom:
- Zoom is a free online video conferencing tool. Download it to your device here. Note: Zoom will download automatically when you join your first call.
- Once you’ve joined the Zoom call, use the “chat” window to type your questions in real time. We’ll get through as many as possible!
- To make sure everyone can hear, we’ll be using Zoom’s “mute” feature so that audio is coming through from the teacher’s end only.
- You are encouraged (but not required) to turn on your camera.
- We want to keep Zoom a safe space for everyone — please abide by Skillshare’s community guidelines throughout the session.