Live.Took place on August 25, 10:00am. EDT
Drawing Unique, Beautiful Trees — Live Class from Scotland with Sarah Holliday
Learn to draw gorgeous trees and breathtaking natural landscapes alongside Sarah Holliday!
About this Live Session
Learn to draw gorgeous trees and breathtaking natural landscapes alongside Sarah Holliday! Sarah, an illustrator based in Scotland, specializes in vibrant color palettes, quirky characters, and whimsical scenes. As one of Skillshare’s Top Teachers, she’s helped thousands unlock their inner creativity and create beautiful artwork!
Skillshare Premium members are invited to join us on Wednesday, August 25th at 10AM EDT for a live online Zoom session with Sarah Holliday, all about drawing trees and using them to build landscapes. This session will run for approximately 60 minutes. Click the button above to register!
This live session will include:
- Clear, easy-to-follow instructions on how to draw a variety of different tree shapes
- Fun stylization exercises using line & shape
- A breakdown of how to illustrate a series of beautiful, stylized trees
This class will be perfect for artists of all levels, whether you’re just beginning your artistic journey or looking to branch out (see what we did there?) into new illustration realms.
You will need:
- Your favorite drawing tools (you can use a sketchbook and pencil, an iPad equipped with Procreate, or even a sheet of printer paper and your nearest ballpoint pen, if that’s what floats your boat!)
How to Participate:
- Click the button above to register for the live session.
- On the day of the event, the "register" button will change to a "join live session" button at the time the class starts. Make sure you’re subscribed to “Updates from Skillshare” in your account settings to receive an email reminder 15 minutes before the session starts.
- Come with your questions, or just listen in!
What to Know About Zoom:
- Zoom is a free online video conferencing tool. Download it to your device here. Note: Zoom will download automatically when you join your first call.
- Once you’ve joined the Zoom call, use the “chat” window to type your questions in real time. We’ll get through as many as possible!
- To make sure everyone can hear, we’ll be using Zoom’s “mute” feature so that audio is coming through from the teacher’s end only.
- You are encouraged (but not required) to turn on your camera.
- We want to keep Zoom a safe space for everyone — please abide by Skillshare’s community guidelines throughout the session.
Frequently Asked Questions