Learn to build a gorgeous retro looping GIF alongside visual artist Don Mupasi!
Skillshare Premium members are invited to join us on August 16th at 10am EDT for a live online Zoom session with Don Mupasi, where he’ll show you how to build a retro looping GIF from scratch in Cinema 4D, Aftereffects, and Adobe Premiere Pro. This session will run for approximately 75 minutes. Click the button above to register!
This live session will include:
- Clear, easy-to-follow instructions for creating a stunning retro outrun sun
- A demonstration of how to use the sun you built to create a captivating scene
- Tips and tricks for building perfect looping GIF animations that will upload cleanly wherever you want to post them
Though designed with beginners in mind, this class will be perfect for animators of all levels, whether you’re just starting out or hoping to learn a new style!
You will need:
- An computer or tablet equipped with Cinema 4D, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Premiere Pro
As a Top Teacher at Skillshare, Don has inspired thousands of students to create and grow their visual art portfolios. His work, which features retro and space themes, is used in music videos, live shows, and concerts, and has dazzled his hundreds of thousands of Instagram followers @visualdon.
How to Participate:
- Click the button above to register for the live session.
- On the day of the event, the "register" button will change to a "join live session" button at the time the class starts. Make sure you’re subscribed to “Updates from Skillshare” in your account settings to receive an email reminder 15 minutes before the session starts.
- Come with your questions, or just listen in!
What to Know About Zoom:
- Zoom is a free online video conferencing tool. Download it to your device here. Note: Zoom will download automatically when you join your first call.
- Once you’ve joined the Zoom call, use the “chat” window to type your questions in real time. We’ll get through as many as possible!
- To make sure everyone can hear, we’ll be using Zoom’s “mute” feature so that audio is coming through from the teacher’s end only.
- You are encouraged (but not required) to turn on your camera.
- We want to keep Zoom a safe space for everyone — please abide by Skillshare’s community guidelines throughout the session.