Kibibi Jett's Feedback on Course

Kibibi Jett's Feedback on Course - student project

LOVE It, LOVE it, LOVE it.  I won't rehash much of what I put in the review but you have definately expanded my mind because I only knew of about 1% of what tools like ITTT and Zapier can do.  You've given us a great overview of the other 99% that I'm sure most people have no idea can be done.

Best of all we don't have to learn code to do I'm really excited.  Will definately be implementing either ITTT or Zapier in the future.

Kibibi Jett

Uncovering How to HACK Your Way To Rapid Success!