Flowers & Bird Name Plaque

Flowers & Bird Name Plaque - student project


I've finally finished my project!  I'm very happy with the way it turned out.  I gessoed the board and then put a coat of white acrylic paint on top of that.  Of course the watercolor was sliding off this surface so I used watered down acrylic instead.  I think I was able to get the watercolor feel in spite of this.  I'm going to put a coat of sealer over the entire thing before I give it to my sister & her husband  (Velten is their last name).  I hope they like it.  Thanks for teaching another great class Sandra!  Happy New Year.

Flowers & Bird Name Plaque - image 1 - student project

Debbie Whalen