Now that 2020 is behind us we are extremely excited and hopeful for what 2021 will bring. Here are some things on the horizon for Skillshare for teams:
- Helpful Product Updates – We’re eager to roll out new updates for admins including the ability to run ad hoc performance reports, tools to help create outcome-driven learning paths, and additional functionality that will make it easier to manage team learning experiences.
- More Ways to Engage – We look forward to hosting more webinars and other interactive experiences throughout the year to stay connected with our community.
- Providing Enterprise Support through Slack – Our customer success managers are joining your teams’ Slack accounts to provide more seamless onboarding support, programming, and quicker answers to your Skillshare requests.
- Coordinating Bespoke Live Experiences – With remote work here to stay, we’re ramping up Skillshare’s virtual experiences to help managers engage their employees – no matter where they’re located. Interested in designing an online event for your team? Choose from our list of full-service events, and we’ll design a bespoke, live experience that focuses on your specific business objectives.
We also wanted to take a moment to reflect on some of the positives that came out of 2020. In order to better serve our clients and despite the challenges of the year we launched:
- Launched Audio Classes – Through Skillshare’s new audio-only classes, we launched an entirely new way to learn on our platform. Plug in those headphones and start listening today!
- Hosted Online Events with the Skillshare for Teams Community – Through several webinar events focused on remote work and improving productivity, we supported the Skillshare for Teams community as they adjusted to the new norm of WFH. Didn’t get a chance to join live? Watch an on-demand recording of our most recent webinar on 5 tips to boost team productivity.
- Partnered with Extraordinary People – Towards the end of 2020, we were extremely excited to join Olivia Wilde and Neil Patrick Harris on their journeys to learn new skills!
- Promoted Employee Wellness – Happy and healthy teams are proven to be more creative and productive. Throughout the year, we continuously supported the Skillshare for Teams community with classes and workshops that promote self-care and wellness. You can check out some of our personal wellness courses, here.