- 1x (Normal)
Lesson 1: Blogging Platforms5:22
Lesson 2: Blog Design4:39
Lesson 3: The Pages for Your Blog3:39
Lesson 4: Social Media3:38
Lesson 5: Tips for Creating Great Content2:25
About This Class
Want to start a blog...but don't know where to start? This class will provide you with the information you need to start blogging on the right foot. Perfect for beginning bloggers, this is a crash course for those who want to learn more about blogging before diving in or who aren’t sure what to consider before starting a blog.
Sound like you? Keep readin'...
I'm offering this free course because starting a blog has literally changed my life. In fact, I've landed practically all of my freelance writing clients because I have a blog. I want to help set you up for the same success, whether you want your blog to be your business, advertise your services, or you just want to share your life with the world.
This Basics course will cover 5 topics:
* Platforms available to set up your blog
* Blog design
* The pages you should set up for your site
* Social media
* Creating amazing content
When you're ready, grab a pen and paper or open a new text document on your computer, and let's get started!
Class Projects 17 See All
I'm Theresa, a travel blogger and freelance writer living in Los Angeles, CA. I help people create more adventure in their lives every day, around the world and in their own backyards through my blog, Tremendous Times. My work has appeared and been shared by The Burning Man organization, HOW Design Magazine, The Dieline, LunaLuna Magazine, The Examiner, Elite Daily, and more.
* Appeared on HuffPost Live to discuss the changes in the Burning Man community
* Speaker at the sold out Women in Travel Summit 2015
* Appeared on the HPL Podcast with Brooke Schoenman to discuss a trip where she took only her purse
* Snorkeled in 35° water in between tectonic plates in Silfra and wrote sponsored posts about her journey