Software/Hardware I use to Live Stream on Twitch & YouTube Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
What is live streaming and why do it4:47
How my live stream looks on YouTube and Twitch3:30
What hardware can you use to start cheap and what do I use5:04
Introduction to Wirecast and how to save your production setup4:12
Setting up your sources to input video into Wirecast8:17
Which version of Wirecast I use and what you might want to use6:10
Setting up your picture, editing your shot, and using a green screen11:20
Setting up your output to stream live to YouTube and Twitch3:49
Screen capture another computer and record to disk with Wirecast3:09
Streaming live to YouTube and Twitch successfully6:38
About This Class
If you would like to start live streaming on Twitch, YouTube, and/or Facebook you might love this course! I will show you the entire system I use (hardware & software) to stream on YouTube, Twitch, and now Facebook! This class will cover the following topics:
- Why should you live stream?
- Live streaming on YouTube & Twitch
- Hardware I use to stream
- Getting started with Wirecast
- Setting up your webcam and green screen
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to see you in the class!
Help me reach 100,000 followers on Skillshare by following me today! Followers receive first access to the new classes I create each week here on the topics listed below and more!
- Facebook ads and marketing learned by growing my Facebook page to over 2 million likes!
- YouTube channel success strategies learned by building my YouTube channel to 92,000+ subscribers.
- Google AdWords tutorials learned by spending $100,000+ on my own advertisements on Google.
- Teaching online learned on YouTube with 10+ million views on my YouTube videos and on Udemy where I had 170,000+ students before being banned!
- A daily workflow system for creativity that I have used to make over 2,700 videos online in two years.
- Building a great Skillshare teaching community on a daily basis with new classes!
- Steps for creating and building your own freelancing business online selling products, serving clients, and doing affiliate marketing.
- Investing and trading cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and ethereum as a hobby while earning a better than average return!
- What works most effectively to make money online based on my experience earning more than a million dollars freelancing from my home office in the first five years of starting my business.
- The complete system I use to run a business that is the best real job I have ever had online as seen at https://jerrybanfield.com/resources.
Do you have Skillshare Premium?
- Skillshare Premium is required to view most of my courses.
- I have a Skillshare Premium subscription that gives me unlimited access to all Skillshare courses for just $0.99 for the first three months and then $96 a year after that which is just $8 per month! This is how I prefer to take online courses because I complete payment once and then I am able to learn from anyone at my own pace! This is SO much easier than repeatedly buying once course after another and then feeling guilty if I do not actually watch it.
- Join me as a premium skillshare member for $0.99 a month for the first three months at https://www.skillshare.com/r/jerrybanfield.
How did you get here with me?
In 2005 while I was in college at the University of South Carolina, I tried to start working online. I signed up for an MLM program and a survey website. A month later, I had refunds from both and figured working online was not possible because everything was a scam. The truth was I was afraid to fail again.
In 2011, I moved in with my wife and launched an online business focusing on video game addiction in an attempt to avoid dealing with any of my other problems. In a few months, I changed my business to selling shirts because I realized there was no money in video game addiction. A year after starting my business, I dropped out of my criminology PHD program at the University of South Florida to run my business full time which by then had changed to helping clients with Facebook and Google ads based on my experience failing to do them successfully for myself.
In 2013, I starting sharing everything I knew for free on YouTube because I hoped it would help me get more clients. By April 2014, I was nearly bankrupt after failing at 15+ different business models. I was also nearly dead from trying to drink the pain away and fortunately the fear of death motivated me to get into recovery. Being in recovery motivated me to focus more on being of true service to others and less on what I would get out of it. I started making courses online with Udemy which soon turned into my first real business. I partnered with as many talented instructors as I could and learned from top instructors how to get my courses the most sales.
In 2015, I tried making some inspirational videos sharing what I learned in recovery and got an amazing response on YouTube. To make the background on my videos more interesting, I started making the inspirational videos while playing video games. To make a more helpful website, I hired a freelancer to convert the videos into blog posts including this about page originally.
By 2016, the Udemy courses I was teaching had made nearly $2 million dollars in sales with me receiving over $600,000 of that before they banned me because of what they said were policy violations despite me literally praying to God to follow the rules and being obsessed with following the policies. To make that $600,000, Google, Facebook, and contractors billed around $400,000 leaving me with about $200,000. Then, the US government took over $60,000 and the companies I borrowed money from in 2014 to avoid going out of business took another $50,000. After five years in business and even with great fortune on Udemy which made up for 4 years of losses, I am still barely able to pay my bills and have none of the security of a “real job” despite working 10 times more than I have ever worked anywhere else.
When you follow me today on Skillshare and continue enrolling in my new courses, you will help me continue to make everything new I create available for free!
Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoy my courses!