- 1x (Normal)
How this course will help you with your software project management needs3:01
All my business and marketing courses1:29
When and how to use agile software development2:56
What is extreme programming and when it is great to use3:13
What is waterfall software development and when to use it2:32
Technical debt: what is it and when it is ok When there is too much1:41
Software repositories, examples and pros and cons of each0:59
2 websites to help you find technical co founders2:29
When you work with a technical co founder vs3:19
How to begin working with a new developer or a new technical co founder3:18
How to put together the documentation to make the developer most effective2:17
Hiring software developers that are good at front end, back end or both1:46
How long a software project should take to complete2:21
Working with a technical co founder vs2:49
Looking past your product launch3:36
Tip to increase your productivity2:59
About This Class
This course will teach you software project management fundamentals, and explain how to use those fundamentals, in different business situations.
Who This Course Is For
- Engineers who need to manage their projects better
- Non-technical start-up founders who need to manage their technical co-founders or freelance developers whom they hire
Not Sure If This Course Is Right For You?
It is difficult to tell whether a course is right for you before you buy it. Luckily, every Udemy course with a 30-day no questions asked, money back guarantee. So give the course a try now, and see for yourself whether the course will be helpful for your business.
What are the requirements?
- There are no prereqs for this course
- Just understand the very basics of how software is built
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand how to manage their unique projects
- Understand all the software development project management methodologies
- Manage and complete software projects
- Save money and time on not hiring wrong developers and not mis-managing the projects
- Increase the chances of success for your business by properly managing your developers to ensure that the project gets completed and the resulting product is of high quality
What is the target audience?
- Entrepreneurs who need project management skills
- Software managers
- Non-technical co-founders who need project management skills
- Software engineers should have some need project management awareness too
3-time best selling Amazon author, creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps, and host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube.
I am the creator of the Problemio business apps which are some of the top mobile apps for planning and starting a business with 1,000,000+ downloads across iOS, Android and Kindle.
I am also an author of three business books (marketing to reach 1,000,000 people, on starting a business, and on the mobile app business).
I am also a business coach. On my apps and in my private coaching practice I have helped over 1,000 entrepreneurs. That means I can probably help you quite a bit as well.
My areas of expertise are mobile apps, software engineering, marketing (SEO and social), and entrepreneurship.