SEO For Wordpress: How to Make Your WP Site or Blog Rank High on Google and Other Search Engines Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Basic on page optimization principles1:32
The power of keyword research3:22
Installing the All in one SEO pack3:26
Optimizing your permalink structure3:47
Creating an optimized post1:47
The importance of header tags2:06
Working with italics, bold and underlining1:43
Why you need good content2:16
Dealing with URL cononization2:54
Setting up effective navigation1:56
Connecting your blog with related posts2:16
Limiting links with no follow2:13
The google sitemap plugin2:51
Encouraging user interaction1:33
Creating a poll1:46
Running a popularity contest0:51
Subscribing to comments plugin0:56
Utilizing social networks1:17
The socialize me plugin1:36
About This Class
If Your WordPress Blog Isn't Optimized, You are Missing Out on a HUGE Opportunity
Shockingly Less Than 10% of Blogs Are Optimized!
Optimizing your blog really isn't that hard, but you do need to know what to do.
This course will take you by the hand and show you step-by-step how to make your blog better than 90% of the others out there. It's really that simple.
You've probably heard that having a blog is one of the smartest things you can do online to get traffic, but did you know that most people don't even have a clue as to what "good SEO" is?
Don't be intimidated by the word "SEO", it really isn't as hard as it sounds. In fact my videos make optimizing your blog as simple as tying your shoes!
So here's the catch: WordPress, though it is a fantastic piece of software, it is NOT optimized by default.
Would you rather spend the next several months studying SEO and trying to figure out how to apply it to your blog, or would you prefer a faster method?
There is a right way and a wrong way to SEO your WordPress blog. I don't want to see you wasting your time doing things the wrong way, that is why I created this video training series.
This Video Series Features:
- 21 Videos-This complete video series will teach you everything you need to know about optimizing your WordPress blog for the search engines.
- The Importance of SEO - Before you start applying SEO to your WordPress blog, you need to understand why it is so important.
- The Power of Keyword Research- If you aren't creating posts that are focused on specific keywords, you are literally taking a stab in the dark at achieving natural search engine rankings. Let me show you how to perform effective keyword research.
- What Plugins You Need to Make Optimization a Cakewalk - There are a ton of free plugins out there that make SEO a breeze. I will show you the best one's that you'll need, and how they operate.
- How to Create an "Optimized Post" - I will take you step-by-step through creating an optimized post from the ground up.
- How to Deal with URL Canonization- I will show you how to fix a fatal flaw in WordPress that can actually dillute your natural search engine rankings if you don't take action now.
- How to Setup an Effective Navigation Structure- Learn how to structure your blog to make it easy for the search engines to understand exactly what you are offering.
- How to Encourage Visitor Interaction-Engaging your blog audience is very important. I will show you (along with the help of some excellent plugins) how to do this effectively.
- How to Harness the Power of Social Networks-Social networks are becoming increasingly important. Learn how to use them to propel your blog to new heights.
This course will show you how to make your blog better than 90% of the competition in a sheer matter of hours.
I'm excited to be teaching you the secrets to online business success! Working from home is a dream for many people who want to get out of the rat race, now you have access to the knowledge that will bring you closer to your ideal lifestyle!