- 1x (Normal)
Call Procedure that has Date Parameter3:40
Call Procedure that has OUT Parameter2:46
Using hash to detect code change I3:15
Using hash to detect code change II8:19
Run multi instance from a program11:59
Run multi threads program9:19
Bulk Compile Oracle Forms4:57
Bulk Replace in all Oracle Forms7:59
Bulk Replace in Oracle Procedures Functions12:40
Generating a formatted Excel sheet from Query8:49
Storing Python .Exe into Oracle BLOB13:14
Python and Windows, Monitor the changes in any windows directory13:10
Register Python Program as WindowsService16:17
Send Formatted HTML Mail by python11:10
CreateSample Dll and call it from Python6:12
Call Dll From Oracle DB6:19
Embedded SQL into Windows Dll20:25
About This Class
Students that have little knowledge about Oracle SQL/PLSQL and Python, this course will be very useful for them, as using Python with Oracle will make the processing performance much much better as we will see in a lot of examples during the course.
Very fast language
Easy to learn
Unlimited third party libraries
Get your job done with few lines
Ranked as #1 for the most popular programming languages
In case of big data python we will be very useful as it has below features:-
- Bulk DML Operations, so you can hit Oracle DB only one time to insert Bulk of records
- Process Forking, which enable to run multi instances from the process.
- Multi Threading which enable you to do do processing in parallel not one by one.
Also python very Useful in below Scenarios:-
- In case of rename any table, by few lines you can replace all the forms - procedures - functions with the new table name instead of modifying them one by one.
- Prevent customer to Modify any procedures - functions with the the help of python hashing.
- Many Many More!!
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE).
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
SQL-PLSQL Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
CHFI (Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator )