Make 5 Android Apps In 1 Hour No Coding Using App Inventor 2 Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Installing Necessary Software For App Inventor 23:27
How To Use App Inventor 2 Emulator2:58
Counter App User Interface6:33
Making The Counter App Work4:51
Animals App User Interface7:14
Making The Animals App Work4:24
Texting App User Interface7:08
Making The Texting App Work6:06
Web Browser User Interface4:21
Making The Web Browser Work5:12
Translate App User Interface6:53
Making The Translate App Work6:38
Adding Speech Recognition To The Translate App4:33
How To Make A Splash Screen6:31
How To Install An App To Your Phone8:18
About This Class
Android devices are used worldwide and over 1.15 billion Android Devices are predicted to ship this year. Did you know that's more than apple?
Making Android Apps has sort of always been thought of as some magical process that only programmers can do. It was never thought possible that anybody would be able to make Android Apps.
I'm here to tell you that it is possible! Plus, you never have to write a single line of code! In this course I teach you how to use a tool called App Inventor 2 to make Android Apps using an easy mouse-driven drag and drop block system to make your app work. You build the user interface visually,and then just click the blocks together using the mouse to make it work.
I know you might be thinking that apps you can make are limited, right? In all honesty, most any kind of app can be made using App Inventor 2, and they are updating it quite often.
App Inventor 2 is also free to use. It's run by MIT and you use your Google Account. Easy!
In this course you learn how to use App Inventor 2 to make 5 apps. You will see how you can make those 5 apps in only 1 hour while learning the power of App Inventor 2.
What are the requirements?
- You will need a computer with an internet connection. Can be Windows/Mac/Linux.
- You should have an Android device, but not required. Although would make it easier.
- A desire to learn.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 1 hour of video lectures showing you how to create Android Apps without coding!
- You learn the App Inventor 2 environment
- You get periodic course updates.
- Learn how to monetize your apps with ads.
- A good understanding of how Android Apps are made and work.
- A way to make your ideas a reality.
What is the target audience?
- Beginners interested in learning to make Android Apps.
- Anybody interested in learning how to make Android Apps without coding.
- Anybody who has an app idea that needs to learn how to make it a reality.