- 1x (Normal)
Jumping 10 method of addition8:08
Without Number Chart9:20
About This Class
In this class I will share with you a mental addition method known "Jumping 10 method of addition. This method is very useful for adding the numbers easily and quickly in your mind even if the numbers are not written in front of you. You visualize the numbers in your mind and add them mentally. In fact most of the methods that you will learn in Warp Speed Math will help you improve your visualization, concentration and memory skills. The better we can visualize the numbers, faster we will be able to compute in our head.
This class is a part of Warp Speed Math Series.
Advantages of Warp Speed Math
- Increases speed, guarantees accuracy and consistent precision.
- Eliminates number crunching phobia.
- Cross checking an answer.
- Time saving in tests like GRE, GMAT and ACT.
- Invigorates left and right brain segments.
- Exponential improvement in concentration, visualization and memory.
Mansi is an experienced math and science tutor. She loves teaching math and science. She is an environmentalist by profession and at heart. She loves exploring new places especially National Parks and Wild Life Sanctuaries.