Create an Android Game from Scratch using AndEngine Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Lecture 1: Getting Eclipse1:35
Lecture 2: Creating the Project3:28
Lecture 3: The Menu11:52
Lecture 4: The GameScene17:31
Lecture 5: The Player11:56
Lecture 6: Shooting9:52
Lecture 7: Enemies12:42
Lecture 8: Explosions11:04
Lecture 9: Game Over5:55
Lecture 10: Highscore12:18
About This Class
Want to start with Game Development for Android? This course will jumpstart you into it! In just a few hours, you will develop a game with a step-by-step videocourse. Within hours, you could have your very own game in the Google Play Store!
What`s included in this couse:
- Setting up your development environment
- Creating the main menu for the game using native Android
- Creating the game using AndEngine
- Guides on how to expand the game further
- All graphical assets used in this course and even more! (download them here)
What you need to bring:
- Basic programming knowledge is highly recommended, ideally in Java, but not absolutely necessary.
- A smartphone with Android
I love Internet Marketing, Game Development and sharing my knowledge and experience with others!