Closed Captions with Youtube Translation + Rev + Fiverr Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
1.0 - introduction1:14
1.1 - editing and improving on youtube1:42
1.2 - commercial services like rev1:53
1.3 - finding translators on fiverr1:33
1.4 - wistia vulcan html5 player1:50
1.5 - amazon videodirect and platform agnostic1:48
1.6 - roundup1:00
1.7 - share and review (...) thank you!0:12
About This Class
Did a bit of investigation on this a month or so back when i was looking at a process pipeline for doing closed captions for amazon videodirect. I know a lot of people want to do these themselves but i simply do not have the time. i would rather pay someone to do it for me.
in this course i discuss quickly the following. ..
- look at the auto youtube translations (you can edit and download them)
- use a paid service like rev.com to get captions from video files direct
- get language translation from services like fiverr.com
- playing with html5 player 'vulcan' from wistia
- brief discussion about keeping costs low with rev and course length
i realise as usual that i do not go into detail with screencasts in this course again and these are really meant to nudge you into action, maybe on the train, plane or waiting for your bus commute home. i'm hoping it is enough of a push in the right direction to get you started into of researching from scratch.
as always, any questions just leave me a message and i'll be sure to help you out.
Class Projects 1 See All
No projects have
been added yet
No projects have
been added yet
No projects have
been added yet
I'm Phil from England and i make courses every month (recently, daily!)
focused online wisdom sharer, digital course maker & internet strategist teaching anyone that wants to efficiently learn digital skills and tools often free software based in the cloud - twenty plus years of expertise with all things digital and covering the latest trends today!
» Click to »
I love to create and share. inspire others to benefit to use technology for good. I touch on lots of areas from an optimization perspective. my courses are meant for you to watch on your commute, plane, train or automobile!
- assist you with the knowledge to optimize areas of your digital life
- hands-on practitioner skills
- provide you with free and paid courses
- most courses are #donein20 - be in and out in twenty minutes
- live on and off grid working remotely to share the journey
- barter my time and skills for equal services and information
------ my backstory ------
currently saving to buy a laser cutter for co-working and co-creation pod called apiary and get mobile driving a vw t5 transporter across the uk and europe
helped lifecast from sleepydog get into the first apple app store to be part of the first 500 apps ever launched worldwide – proud social media moment.
bought a domain, me.dm (me-d-em) and ever since I’ve bartered my time as a transmedia digital artist in the social media realm. a brand advocate for word of mouth agencies from behind the lens of a mobile phone or camera.
------ my courses backstory ------
living off the active income stream each month and building up the follower count on the platform. so far, so good. all the links are premium links. you can get a premium account for 99 cents for three months access when you get that account through my referral link - i get $10 for you signing up. thank you, it really helps me stay motivated.
when you get access you can access the whole site of premium courses. some are terrible, some are good, it can be hit and miss but i’m working on doing a video show about which are good and which are bad. i’m even going to do a course on steem when i understand the platform more.
if you want a sample of twenty five of my courses for free drop your email address into the form at the top of the page of devot.ee and you’ll get an auto email with some free course links for you to try.
------ all my courses, if premium please click those links ------
- Logitech C920 Webcam Setup Tips (Mac) » premium | free
- Making a Skillshare Course - Process Shared v1 » premium | free
- Building a Wordpress Traffic Generation Network » premium | free
- Virtual Worker Income - Cambly, VidMob and Fiverr » premium | free
- What can Slack Do? - The Slack Primer » premium | free
- The Brand Advocate Primer » premium | free
- The Long Tail of Vanity Urls - Buying and Selling » premium | free
- Amplifying your Twitter Promotion with Twibble.io » premium | free
- E-Residency is Awesome - The Why » premium | free
- DIY Digital Promotion Tools for Building Referrals » premium | free
- Distributing Digital Content Using BitTorrent Now » premium | free
- Using Medium for the Cost of a Domain Name » premium | free
- Making Closed Captions - Youtube + Rev + Fiver » premium | free
- Pokemon Go for Parents » premium | free
- HD Vine Videos Practitioner Guide » premium | free
- Setup FB Instant Articles + Google Amp + Wordpress » premium | free
- SSSVEDA Tips for Surviving a Video Blogging Month » premium | free
- Beyond the Vine, Beta Overview Guide » premium | free
- Using SoundCloud as your Podcast Host » premium | free
- Practitioner Guide for 60 Second Instagram Video » premium | free
- Optimising your Connection for Video Chats » premium | free
- Protect 'Yo Self - VPN and USB Blockers » premium | free
- Getting Started with Instagram Stories » premium | free
- Worlds Cheapest Cloud Backup and Dropshare 4 Walkthrough » premium | free
- Automated Live Video Stream with Audience Development 24/7 » premium | free
- Awesome Web Tools - Get Productive! [pt1] » premium | free
- Using Text Expander to Become a Keyboard Ninja » premium | free
- Things to Consider Before Co-Working » premium | free
- Digital Nomad Six Areas of Concentration » premium | free
- Getting your Environment Ready for Digital Course Making » premium | free
- Day Trading Attention with Digital Platforms » premium | free
- Animated Gif Profile Images for Skillshare » premium | free
- Advocate Series | content making v1 » premium | free
- building a free video sharing website » premium | free
- Digital Utility Belt for Digital Nomads V1 » premium | free
- getting your hero5 session game on lock! » premium | free
- hosting with wordpress at sitegrounds » premium | free
- tools i use to optimise for wordpress » premium | free
- wordpress plugins for bloggers » premium | free
- howto download your vine videos » premium | free
- setting up gameshow 3.2 » premium | free
- making the web work hard for you ifttt » premium | free
- twenty awesome web tools - pack two » premium | free
- how to boss mode on upwork » premium | free
- making courses on skillshare v2 » premium | free
- mashing up your digital legacy » premium | free
the free links might be expended when you get to them, i release twenty five free vouchers with each course, to be in with a chance of getting them you really need to follow my updates or the blog, if you really want a course i'm open to barter with you!