An Electronics Project Protoboard Layout Tool For Makers,Students, and DIYers Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Introduction to electronics project prototyping software program1:19
Menu and file operations2:54
Circuitproto parts library3:12
How basic components are installed in protoboadsInstalling the components4:23
Selecting a protoboard and IC2:38
Project Walk Thru Getting Started2:55
Installing wires part 18:33
Creating Custom Boards5:38
Create transparent backgrounds with GIMP2:35
About This Class
This class will introduce you to the basics of building and testing circuits using solderless breadboards or protoboards. Using protoboards at first may seem confusing but after doing a few projects you should be able to take any simple circuit and construct it on a protoboard.
I will provide you with a beta version of a software tool called Circuitproto that you can use to learn the basics of laying out electronics projects on protoboards, perboards, and stripboards. You will be helping to beta test the program. If you complete the simple class project you will be entitled to a free download of the version 1.0 of the program. This course is for beginners with little or no previous knowledge and intermediate level makers, diy'ers, and hobbyist. Experienced people could still benefit by completing the project and getting free version 1.0 program.
The circuit that we will use as an example layout is a very popular small amplifier circuit using an LM 386 integrated circuit that can be used as a small headphone or guitar amplifier.
Take the course, do the project, get the program, have some fun!!
I like old cars and new computers.
- MA Industrial Studies (Electronics and Photography) San Diego State
- Certificate Microcomputer Engineering University California San Diego Extension
- 8 Years Electronics Industry Experience with, General Dynamics, RCA, Honeywell and Civil Service.
- Lifetime California Community College Instructor Credential
- Taught 31 years Community College (Electronics, computer networking and computer information systems)
- Taught extension computer courses for University of California and several other campuses
- Taught Computer courses as a consultant for LA County Office of Education
- Cisco Network Academy (Cisco Certified Academy Instructor Credential
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Certification
- Network Plus Certification
- A Plus Certifications