- 1x (Normal)
Introduction to electronics project prototyping software program1:19
Menu and file operations2:54
Circuitproto parts library3:12
How basic components are installed in protoboadsInstalling the components4:23
Selecting a protoboard and IC2:38
Project Walk Thru Getting Started2:55
Installing wires part 18:33
Creating Custom Boards5:38
Create transparent backgrounds with GIMP2:35
About This Class
This class is being revised!
I like old cars and new computers.
- MA Industrial Studies (Electronics and Photography) San Diego State
- Certificate Microcomputer Engineering University California San Diego Extension
- 8 Years Electronics Industry Experience with, General Dynamics, RCA, Honeywell and Civil Service.
- Lifetime California Community College Instructor Credential
- Taught 31 years Community College (Electronics, computer networking and computer information systems)
- Taught extension computer courses for University of California and several other campuses
- Taught Computer courses as a consultant for LA County Office of Education
- Cisco Network Academy (Cisco Certified Academy Instructor Credential
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Certification
- Network Plus Certification
- A Plus Certifications