Turning a Photo Into Art Using Smart Photo Editor Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
SPE Class Opening2:51
Transforming the Photo Into Art7:01
SPE Class Closing4:28
About This Class
You can create a work of art by taking a good photograph and turning it into a spectacular work of art using the software Smart Photo Editor. We'll take a photo of a daisy and step by step transform it into an image worth printing and displaying on your wall.
Join our Facebook group reserved only for students of Bonnie Marquette Photography! Post your photos, ask questions, get free feedback and reviews! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1774501906168112/
Louisiana resident and native, Bonnie Marquette is a nature photographer specializing in macro photography and enjoys capturing the mysterious, vivid and sometimes hauntingly beautiful sights that define this unique state.
Winner of numerous International, National, Regional and Local awards, her work showcases the essence of this incredible area. She also has a background in Graphic Design and magazine publishing.
Accomplishments in 2015/2016:
- Photo of the Day: "Balancing Act", Outdoor Photographer magazine July 9, 2016
- Most Viewed Photo of the Year: "Greenwood's Oak Alley", www.OnlyInLouisiana.com (425,800 views)
- Photo of the Day- Smithsonian Institute
- Editor's Pick- Smithsonian Institute
- Finalist, Projected Division- Photographic Society of America
- Image of the Month- 1 Million Photographers
- Finalist- Clicking the Light Fantastic
- 2nd Place- Yellow Leaf Arts Festival
- Top Ten in "Experimental Overexposure"
- Top Three Best Images chosen by John Greengo on CreativeLive.com