Introduction to Mobile Photography: Capturing on the Go Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Scouting & Capturing4:00
Lighting & Editing7:32
Editing Process Tutorial5:44
Community & Growth2:50
About This Class
Mobile photography was my gateway drug into photography. It is a phenomenon that has made taking amazing photos easier and more accessible than ever. Everyone from your sister to your grandma might be taking mobile photos but there is in fact a technical craft to doing it well that makes the best really stand out. I'll take you through my entire shooting, editing and sharing process - all of which I do with my iPhone - to show how I developed my style & built my Instagram up to 240,000 followers.
What You'll Learn
- Scouting. How to scout an amazing location.
- Lighting. When to shoot and what lighting techniques to keep in mind.
- Editing. What is a good edit, good tools and how to adjust for lighting and clarity on your mobile phone.
- Capturing. How to be sure you're capturing enough and selecting your best image.
- Community. How to connect to other photographers online and build your social persona.
What You'll Do
You'll go to your favorite park or outdoor space and create an image using the techniques you've learned in this class. You'l share your image with fellow classmates using the hashtag #withheartsskillshare.
Class Projects 68 See All
Cory Staudacher (@withhearts) is a photographer who lives in Seattle, WA and drinks way too much coffee. Taking his photography style inspiration from simplicity and minimalism. Cory brings you into moments that evoke hope and peace. He's grown a social following on instagram with over 333,000+ followers. Currently he is apart of Tinker Street* a photo agency in New York that works with brands on photo campaigns. Most days you can find him outside in national forests taking photos on Instagram with his fiancée Bethany Olson.